We make it easy for you to offer convenient, in-house retail finance options to your customers.
We support single location operations, as well as, some of the largest agricultural dealers in the world. DLL has the right tools, products, services and support to assist you in offering retail financing in a consistent and professional manner.
RETAIL INSTALLMENT CONTRACT
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual payments are available
- Flexible terms range from 12 to 84 months
- Skip, Modified or Irregular payments to match revenue streams
- Flexible down payment requirements (Depending on the transaction and creditworthiness)
- Exceptional customer service before, during and after the sale
- Balloon payments available
- Lower payments
- Greater affordability
- Better cash flow management
- Keep up with technology
- Take advantage of possible tax benefits
- Possible off-balance-sheet benefits
- Greater flexibility
- Conservation of the capital budget
When deciding between ownership or leasing, the right option for your customers depends on their goals, their business, equipment needs, and budget & cash flow requirements.
Note: Possible tax benefits and tax treatment vary depending on type of lease. DLL does not offer nor provide legal, accounting nor tax advice. Always consult a qualified advisor. All financing is subject to credit review and approval and other terms and conditions. All financing is in DLL's sole discretion.
To logon to the Retail Hub online system, Click here.
For Retail Finance you can:
- Submit credit applications over the internet
- See if your deal has been approved
- Order and print documents 24 / 7 / 365 in your dealership
- See if a contract has been funded
- Access training videos
Easy to use and efficient.
From online application entry to application tracking, we give you what you are looking for real-time transaction status, quick decisions and fast turnaround to help you manage your sales and customers more effectively.
We also offer service coverage on Saturdays (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. CST) for electronic applications.
Retail Credit Application