Floor Plan Insurance offered through Holmes, Murphy and Associates is designed to compliment a dealership's DLL floor plan financing to protect against inventory losses. This Insurance provides protection to cover damage to new and used equipment.
Typical coverage* may include the physical loss or damage caused by any of the following:
- Sink Hole Collapse
* Subject to credit approval. Exact coverage is subject to terms, conditions, and specifics of policies issued.
DLL offers an insurance program through Holmes, Murphy and Associates that enables customers to easily protect their equipment.
Offering PDI can provide your dealerships with an advantage over your competition. It allows them to offer a value-added "bundle" of finance options from one convenient source, and the customer never has to leave the dealership.
- Available on Retail Installment Contracts and Leases (on eligible New or Used equipment)
- Can be conveniently built into the payment
- This coverage is good for the life of the contract
- Competitive rates and terms
- Plans for losses that standard policies don't offer
- Coverage while transporting equipment
- Coverage for equipment used or stored away from the user's residence
- Coverage for collision
NOTE: Subject to credit approval. Exact coverage is subject to terms, conditions, and specifics of policies issued.
DLL offers a PDI program through their broker, Holmes, Murphy & Associates and is underwritten by Chubb Group of Insurance Companies ("Chubb"), Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to the insurance subsidiaries of The Chubb Corporation. For a list of these subsidiaries, please visit their website at www.chubb.com. Actual coverage is subject to the language of the policies as issued. Chubb, Box 1615, Warren, NJ 07061-1615.